Case Study: RFID Cashless Payments at Mint Festival 2016
Hosted by one of the countries most respected nightclub owners, in 2016 Mint Festival curated a dance music event at the Tetley art gallery located in Leeds city centre.
In addition to providing our online ticket sales and access control services, Mint Festival asked us to help improve customer spending at their event by implementing RFID cashless payments at the event.
- Full event planning, set-up & delivery.
- Access control using our Entry Genius app and scanners.
- RFID Wristband fulfilment.
- Over 25% of total revenue before the event via advance sale credit vouchers sold on our white label solution.
- Onsite support for top-up services.
- Over 200 RFID devices with hands on support across the site.
- Full data collection and reporting.
- Post-event customer services.
What our client said:
“Event Genius worked closely with us to successfully implement RFID during the build-up and throughout our event. They provided the best possible customer service and we would recommend their services.” Baz Arjomand, Mint Festival.