Case Study: RFID Cashless Payments at Circle Festival 2016
Created by Sheffield’s biggest student promoters Organised Chaos, Circle Festival made its debut in Sheffield on Saturday October 1st 2016 and brought a lineup that included Katy B, Andy C, Wiley, Green Velvet and more to Yorkshire.
Circle Festival wanted a partner that could provide technical solutions, hardware and end-to-end support for online ticket sales, access control and RFID Cashless Payments.
- Full event planning, set-up & delivery.
- Access control using our Entry Genius app and scanners.
- RFID Wristband fulfilment.
- Advance sales of RFID credit/vouchers via our white label solution.
- Onsite support to a total of 10 bars and vendors.
- Processed over 16,000 transactions.
- Over 100 RFID devices with full top-up services, data collection & customer support.
- Full data collection and reporting.
- Post-event customer services.
What our client said:
“It was a big decision for us to go cashless in the festival’s first year. We found the transition to RFID seamless and really saw the benefits. The event support team supplied by Event Genius were fantastic and ensured all bases were covered to guarantee the event ran smoothly.” Brett Slater, Director, Circle Festival.