As a cost-effective way to increase awareness and sales for your events, Ambassador App by Ticket Arena is an important tool for many of the biggest promoters in the UK. As a cost-effective way to increase awareness and sales for your events, Ambassador App by Ticket Arena is an important tool for many of the biggest promoters in the UK.
How does it work?
The idea is simple; event organisers offer incentives like commission or free tickets to fans prepared to sell tickets on their behalf via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, SMS or Email. You can learn more about the features and benefits of Ambassador App in this handy blog post.
How to set-up Ambassador App for your events
Getting started is easy, simply follow the instructions in the sections below or download this guide.
Step 1: Enable Ambassador Selling on your events
- Login: Navigate to https://my.eventgenius.co.uk and login.
- Select your event: Navigate to Events & Tickets tab, scroll down to the required event and click manage, then click Edit Event tab.
- Switch on Ambassador: Scroll down to step 12, and select ON – Auto Approval, then scroll to the bottom of the page and press Update.
- Generate/Retrieve Company Code: Navigate to Promote tab, scroll down and click Company Ambassadors, then either Generate Invitation Code or simply make a note of your Invitation code.
Step 2 – Add ambassadors to your network
Once, you’ve switched on Ambassador for your events you can add reps to your ambassador network. To do so, share the following steps and your unique Company Code with them:
- Download Ambassador App: Download directly from app store Ticket Arena – Ambassador.
- Create Account: Create and login to your account using your Facebook account OR using an email address and a password.
- Add Brand: Click on the User Profile icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, scroll down to the Add Brand section, enter Company Code and press submit.
Step 3 – Start Using Ambassador App
- Add Bank Details: Click on the User Profile icon in the top right hand corner of the screen and scroll down to Enter Bank Details. Fill out this section and the commission will be paid directly into your bank account.
- Direct Sale: If you know how many tickets a contact requires then you should use Direct sale. Simply click on the event you want to sell for on the timeline, press Direct Sale then add the tickets required and press Send Checkout Details to share a prepopulated order with your contact.
- Share Ambassador Link: If a contact is uncertain about how many tickets they may require then use Share Ambassador Link. As before, click on the event you want to sell for on the timeline and press Share Ambassador Link to create a unique checkout URL that will earn you commission.
- Check Stats: Click on the User Profile icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to check your clicks, sales and conversion rate.
- Withdraw Funds: Once you have earned a minimum of £5 commission and the event has passed, the withdraw funds button will become active in the User Profile section. Ticket Arena will then transfer your funds once requested.
Need a little more help?
If you have any questions, or would like a little more help, then contact our support staff via email or telephone (+44 (0) 113 350 4114).