Festicket’s Ed Walsh joins Goho for free webinar to discuss future of events industry
[Blog Update – 1st July 2020]
Watch Goho’s What does the future gold for the events industry webinar now.
Festicket’s Strategic Commercial Director Ed Walsh will join Goho on 1st July for a free webinar to discuss the future of the events industry after the coronavirus pandemic.
The 45 minute session will see Stacey Karlsson, the Managing Director of Goho, lead the discussion with Ed and Alex Hazell, Head of Events at Pageant Media.
The webinar will tackle the actions event companies around the world have been taking to help mitigate the severe effects of the coronavirus pandemic, including the move to online events, as well as what they think the future of the industry looks like post-lockdown.
The topics that will be covered in the webinar are:
- What do you think the future of events will look like?
- How has your transition to virtual events been?
- What advice would you give to other event planners during this time?
- Do you think virtual events will continue post lockdown?
- What steps should organisations take to ensure customers feel safe at events in the future?
There will also be time to answer a selection of viewers’ questions.
The webinar will take place at 2pm BST on Wednesday 1st July. To find out more and register your interest in the webinar, you can do so by clicking here.