At Event Genius, our aim is to produce the best possible end-to-end service for event organisers and venues of all sizes.
While we’re exceptionally proud of our hard-working team and platform of robust solutions such as online ticketing, Event Genius Pay (our cashless POS) and our new reserved seating feature, we know we can always do more by listening to you, our clients.
With that in mind, in March we gave all of you the chance to win £200 by sharing your thoughts and feedback about our services, staff and tools. You spoke and we listened! Here are just some highlights of the results we received back:
- Nearly half scored our overall systems and services at a rating of nine or ten out of ten.
- 100% of all respondents described our tools as ‘Easy-to-use’
- Nine out of ten said they were ‘Very’ or ‘Extremely’ satisfied with our Account Management team.
- The Ticket Arena marketplace and content hub was chosen by nearly half of all respondents as the solution they value most.
- 97% said they were satisfied with the performance of our marketing services.
In your words
“Easy to use, quick and simple tools.”
“UI very easy, lots of options.”
“It’s straightforward to use.”
“Simple, easy to use platform with help on hand from the team.”
“When I have problems I can email my client account manager for a pretty swift response.”
“Our account manager is super easy to deal with and always replies reply quickly.”
“They turn interest into sales.”
This is just the start of the process. All of your feedback and recommendations have been shared with our team and projects have been kicked-off internally to make the improvements that you told us mattered most to you.
Before we go, we’d also like to take this chance to say a big “Thank You” to all of our clients who gave-up their time provide this invaluable feedback. We’ve selected a winner and they have been contacted directly. Please keep an eye out later in the year for our next survey, and you could be in with a chance of winning £200! In the meantime, if you have anything further you wish to discuss, our Sales and Account Management team are always on hand. Contact us by email or telephone.