Award-winning cashless POS for events & festivals
Tried and tested by over a million attendees, our award-winning cashless event system is proven to increase customer spending, shorten queues and reduce overheads. By loading their cash or credit onto RFID enabled wristbands, fans pay for drinks, food and merchandise at your event with a simple tap.
‘Product Innovation Award’ – Ticketing Business Awards 2018
- Increase customer spending by 10-25%.
- Take up to 25% of overall spend before event with pre-event voucher sales.
- More popular with customers than tokens or debit/credit card payment options.
- Faster queues and transactions create a better experience for attendees and reduce staff costs.
- Reduce staff cash handling errors, theft and event operational overheads.
- Unparalleled sales performance data and customer insight.
Building on the work we’ve done together at past festivals, this year the event organisers asked our team to deliver Event Genius Pay, our award-winning Cashless POS, across Malta.
SpringFest used Event Genius Pay, our cashless POS, to improve their fans experience and increase customer spend at this year's indoor festival.
Event Genius worked closely with us to successfully implement RFID during the build-up and throughout our event. They provided the best possible customer service and we would recommend their services.
It was a big decision for us to go cashless in the festivals 1st year. We found the transition to RFID seamless and really saw the benefits. The event support team supplied by Event Genius were fantastic and ensured all bases were covered to guarantee the event ran smoothly.
Why work with us
In the past year alone, over 1 million consumers have used our robust RFID solution to make over 3 million payment transactions. That’s the equivalent of 7.5% of all the card payments (40.5 million) made every day in the UK.
Interested in implementing our RFID cashless payments solution at your events? Then please contact our business development team by telephone (+44 (0) 203 051 1244) and we’ll be happy to talk.
Related posts from our blog...