With massive news in the political realm this week, you’d be forgiven for taking your eye off industry news for a day or two. Never fear, here’s our round-up of this week’s most interesting stories:
- We’ve been up and running with our new site for a month and we’ve seen an 18% improvement in conversions.
- A coalition of British, Australian & New Zealand consumer groups wants the opinions of industry professionals about the ticket resale market.
- A new report has suggested that revenues connected to Virtual Reality will hit $7.5 billion by 2017.
- In Italy some of the major players in the secondary ticket market have been fined €1.7 million for failing to tackle ticket bots.
- Elsewhere, our friends at FanFair are still unsure just how committed certain providers in the industry are to deterring touts.
That’s it for this week, comeback again next week for another round-up of the week’s industry news.