It’s Friday and as the Easter weekend approaches, we’re starting to see the online ticket touting battle evolve and other regional campaigns kick into action…
- Is a focus on online ticket buying bots the real problem in the battle against online touts? Or is wider reform of the industry needed? Read more.
- It’s probably the most valuable customer in the ticketing business, so FIFA’s plans to sell tickets in-house could be a real blow to the industry.
- Sacha Lord-Marchionne, founder of Warehouse Projectand Parklife want Manchester to follow London and Amsetrdam and appoint a “night czar” to champion night-time culture.
- StubHub have told the Irish government that *sings to the tune of The Verve* the price caps won’t work.
- And finally, Nathen and his wonderful team at the Brudenell Social club in our home town of Leeds were winners at the Music Week awards.
That’s it for another week, check back again next week for another news roundup.