RFID Case Study: Cocoon in the Park 2017
In its eighth year, Cocoon in the Park returned for one day and night to fill the unique Temple Newsam site in Leeds with amazing light, colour and incredible techno beats.
We worked with the team at Cocoon in the Park to implement RFID Cashless Payments to speed up queues and increase customer spending across the festival’s bars and vendors.
- Full event planning, set-up & delivery.
- RFID Wristband fulfilment.
- Advance sales of RFID credit/vouchers via our white label solution.
- Onsite support to a total of nine bars and six vendors.
- Onsite support to two top-up stations.
- Over 200 RFID devices with hands on support across the site.
- Full data collection and reporting.
- Post-event customer services.
*Header image shot by WIZ Photo