Charity tickets & Gift Aid donations added to Event Genius
We’re delighted to be able to announce the addition of ‘Charity tickets’ and Gift Aid options to the Event Genius platform.
The addition of these tickets enables our clients to provide greater levels of visibility to the causes they support while making it easy to collate data on donations for their chosen charities.
While Charity tickets and Gift Aid can be configured using our self-service tools, to make sure that any sales of any charity tickets are not recorded alongside sales figures of other ticket types at your event, we recommend that you contact your Account Manager to set-up your charity tickets on your behalf.
If you are solely using charity tickets for your event, they can be added using our self-service tools in the normal way:
- Navigate to https://my.eventgenius.co.uk/
- Select the ‘Events & Tickets’ tab
- Select the event you wish to add charity tickets to
- Select ‘Ticket Types’ tab
- Select ‘Add Ticket Type’
- Enter ‘Ticket Type Name’ & ‘Ticket Type Description’
- Choose ‘Charity Donation’ as the ‘Ticket Tag’ (see below)
- Add details of the ‘Charity(s)’ being supported
- Enter details for ‘Event Start Date, Start Selling Tickets & Stop Selling Tickets’
- Enter ‘Donation Increment’
- When desired, please tick the ‘Gift Aid’ tick-box (See screenshot below)
- Then add the ‘Donation Options’ you wish to display on the checkout page
- Enter remaining details as normal and press ‘Add Ticket’ to save
To see how our Charity ticket and Gift Aid ticket types look to customers (see screenshot below) or check-out the box-office of our first clients to use this new feature, the fantastic Wales Rally GB.
Want to know more about our Charity Tickets and Gift Aid services? Then contact your Account Manager or our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 (0) 113 350 4114.