As a Business Analyst at Ticket Arena you will be the lead on examining and refining User Stories, and translating them into Dev-ready requirements. You will work closely with the Head of Technology, Product Owner, Scrum Master, a large web development team and key business stakeholders to support with the continuous optimisation of our Website and Apps. As part of being a key member of a small company, your role will be varied, wide reaching and critical to the success of the business.
How we work at Ticket Arena:
We work to Agile Scrum methodologies while adapting working processes to ensure continuous delivery. Our stakeholders are demanding because of the passion they have for the business. Each member of the Ticket Arena team is expected to add value to the business, in return we offer a great working environment, with a casual but hardworking atmosphere, and regular social events.
Some of the tasks you will carry out will be
- Ensuring that comprehensive and complete requirements are produced and clearly communicated with all relevant parties at the appropriate level
- Collect, analyse and report management data to support decisions on technology enhancements, strategic planning and specific business performance issues
- The Business Analyst (BA) will work alongside the Product Owner and Development teams to translate the business vision into deliverable tech requirements
- Lead meetings with the tech team to ensure requirements are delivered in the most robust and efficient way. Also supporting in demo and estimating sessions
- Be proactive in suggesting enhancements to our digital presence
- In-depth analysis to determine business requirements appropriate to business need and value
- Documenting and refining the needs of various department
- Clearly communicating technical detail between the Tech team and support functions. Translating technical specification/challenges/requirements into tangible, understandable language
- Building robust, watertight Acceptance Criteria for the technical team to delivery against
- Collaborate and challenge amongst all parties when technical implementation details are debated, with the vision of the business coming first, but not at the expense of quality and technical integrity
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to ensure that work being brought into each Sprint is well defined, analysed and – most importantly – achievable.
- Leeds City centre office (3 minutes walk from train station)
- Agile approach using scrum
- Relaxed and contemporary environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training for MS certifications
- Pension Scheme
- We’re fun and sociable (drinks, dinners, Free events etc)
- And more depending on experience